also known as (a.k.a.): alias
This is your girlfriend, aka "the most important person in your life", calling. C'est ta copine alias "la personne la plus importante dans ta vie" à l'appareil.
- "I'm writing because I'm contractually obliged to remind you that today is the "Delavigne talent show", also known as "Delavigne's got talent"."
- "Brian Jones, a.k.a., BJ"
- "Wang's father, Zhi Zhi Wang (aka the Black Hand of Shanghai) took control of the brewery in the Spring of 1985."
- "Fat Face Sal : And last but not least, representing our interests in Marseilles, Giovanni, a.k.a. the Corsican."
- "As some of you are no doubt aware, May Day, also known as International Workers' Day) is this Friday, and apparently a few thousand people will be celebrating with a mass protest on the streets of San Francisco."
- "I suggest you take the scenic Pacific Coast Highway (aka Highway 1)."
- "Name: JOAN WAYNE AKA "THE
FASTESTDEADEST WOMAN IN THE WEST ""
- "Ray : Well folks, my pilot Rachid and I just flew over a section of Highway 1, also known as the Pacific Coast Highway, just outside of Malibu."
- "Dr. Loblaw : Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the scientific study of anomalous speech patterns, also known as the "crazy accent contest"."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Aka' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !