Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir tout)
to appear: apparaître, sembler, paraître
- "But it never appeared in my windows!"
- "Something big has just appeared on the radar!"
- "I am writing to express my outrage at the Delavigne posters which have appeared all over San Francisco."
- "I'm awfully sorry but your fishing hook appears to be caught in my lip."
- "It appears to be some paint."
- "Edward : There appears to be a mistake in the bill."
- "Even in markets which appear saturated such as Europe and North America, shoppers increase their purchases of Delavigne products towards the holiday season."
- "Everything appears to be in order."
- "As you know, Ivana BümBüm, the model who appears in our TV commercials, and who is considered to be the face of Delavigne, has been photographed taking cocaine."
- ""Anti-English" graffiti has started to appear in the men's restroom. I won't go into details, but the slogans are shocking and completely inappropriate in a modern multicultural working environment."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Appear' ? Partagez-le avec nous !