awesome: génial, impressionnant, terrible
- "That was awesome man!"
- "In an unlikely turn of events, an American tourist has peacefully overthrown the Peacenikland government and crowned himself "King and all-round awesome leader" of the country."
- "During my travels, however, I realized something: Although I'm an awesome person, my place is here, at the Delavigne Corporation."
- "A land of awesome dudes"
- "Sheep are awesome!"
- "Brian : Sigourney, you were awesome."
- "Kiwi : There's gonna be an awesome barbie at Dave's place tonight."
- "Philip : That was awesome Lucky!"
- "I am your new king, and generally awesome human being, Philip Cheeter."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Awesome' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !