a (rescue) boat: un bateau (de sauvetage)
by boat en bateau
We're all in the same boat! Nous sommes tous dans la même galère!
- "Philip : Don't they have boats in... Wales?"
- "The Love Boat promises something for everyone."
- "That's no problem. Just put it on a boat tomorrow and it will be there in time."
- "Rupert : The Dutch Navy has encircled the boat, and is communicating with the pirates via loudspeaker."
- "Kevin : I'm sorry Philip, but boats aren't like planes."
- "Why didn't I think - of course I'm going to use a boat, Edward!"
- "Edward : Well, a boat would be a good start."
- "There's a boat waiting for us."
- "Bruno will be "captured" by some fake policemen, mildly beaten and then taken to the prison in a boat."
- "Philip : Oh, a boat?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Boat' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !