Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
Vous souhaitez progresser en anglais ? Testez nos cours d'anglais gratuitement !
CEO (chief executive officer): DG, directeur général
UK: He's the boss, the CEO, the chief executive officer!
US: Well I heard that the CEO is a PIG. Oink, Oink!
- "Let's take a quick vote: everyone in favor of me becoming CEO say "yay" or "nay"."
- "Because both of our bosses are gone, I would like to nominate myself as interim interim CEO."
- "Philip : Yeah Susie, who elected you interim CEO?"
- "I'm doing a little research on business travel agencies for my boss - CEO Bruno Delavigne."
- "As you all know, we recently lost our CEO Bruno Delavigne, and shortly afterwards our interim CEO Susan Bliss, who ran off with Bruno after a very interesting wedding in London."
- "Susie : I'm actually just CEO until Bruno comes back, but thank you."
- "Susie : So there I was with my best mates, and it was just like old times again, before I became CEO of Delavigne, before Jean proposed marriage, before Bruno took me away in his helicopter."
- "Susie : Bruno appointed me interim CEO, Philip."
- "As you all know, it's been exactly one month since Bruno left the company in search of happiness, and exactly one month since I've been the interim CEO in his place."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Ceo' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Ceo' ? Partagez-le avec nous !