Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir tout)
China: la Chine
- "Brian : China?"
- "China: an earthquake measuring 8.1 on the Richter scale has hit central China, leaving 6,000 people dead and the Chinese city of Xangxingxongdo in ruins."
- "in China"
- "Brent : Good morning everyone, this is Brent Vanderplop reporting live from Peking, China, which is actually called "Beijing, China"."
- "I'm from the future, you should go to China."
- "They outline a few of the points I'd like to discuss with you during my stay in China."
- "I feel a wreck without my little China girl."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'China' ? Partagez-le avec nous !