a client: un client
the clientele: la clientèle
- "Secondly, I have met with all of our major clients to let them know about Bruno's leave of absence."
- "-So, how's my favorite client?"
- "I was on the phone with a very important client, about to close a six-figure deal, when Stink attacked my leg."
- "Champion of client relations and B2B strategy innovator"
- "We are so lucky to have clients like you, and we thank you for your loyalty and custom this year and we look forward to working hand in glove with you again in 2016."
- "Everything depends on billing - how many hours you spend even thinking about a client."
- "other times to receive clients."
- "I screamed at him to stop, and said "you son of a bitch", which is technically true, but my client thought I was talking to him!"
- "Your boss and client"
- "She foolishly tried to steal my best client, so I shot her in the back of the head with a paintball gun."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Client' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !