Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir tout)
closely: de façon proche, de façon rapprochée, attentivement
- "Godfather : Now listen closely, I'm going to explain this one more time, before I die."
- "If you look closely you'll see the initials "XD" which stand for Xavier Delavigne – Bruno's grandfather."
- "Edward : I've never followed the films that closely."
- "Listen closely to Oleré."
- "Brian : Look, I have fingers, not fins, and if you observe closely, you'll see that I'm slowly drowning."
- "Lotsa Medals : Well, Brent, I'm not sure those are everyone's concerns, but after one week of competition, Germany leads the medal count with 9 medals: 3 gold, 4 silver and 2 bronze, closely followed by the US and France with 8 and 7 total medals respectively."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Closely' ? Partagez-le avec nous !