a concert: un concert
UK: The concert begins at 8pm, don't be late!
US: Elkie Johns will be doing several concerts in France!
- "Tell me, in the words that you have, how did the concert make you feel?"
- "You'll have to find someone else to go to your concert."
- "I can't believe you didn't call me at the Elkie Johns concert last night."
- "Gospel practice on Saturday, concert on Sunday"
- "Horatio : I went to a concert last night."
- "Bruno : A concert?"
- "You are all invited to the staff canteen at 1.30pm today for a concert of Christmas Carols with special guest, Horatio Oléré, on vocals (and me on piano)!"
- "Subject: Charlie and the concert!"
- "Please, get in touch with Charlie (I no longer have any record of his number but I'm hoping you still have it written down somewhere) and explain that I will be unable to attend the concert tonight."
- "I am supposed to be going to an Elkie Johns concert tonight but I can't go."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Concert' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !