I'm going to have to ask you to lower the price considerably. Je vais avoir besoin de vous demander de baisser considérablement le prix.
- "Not only will the collection class up our offices considerably, but I hope it will also become a cornerstone of our future corporate investment strategy."
- "You'll find that there are more things to do here, fewer cows in the street, and a considerably smaller shotgun-to-citizen ratio."
- "When I say "considerably" more, I mean 50% to 200% above the average market price for the same quality materials."
- "Unfortunately, all of them charge considerably more than what we are paying our current partners."
- "Philip tells me that their sales have fallen off considerably in the past six months."
- "While the benefits of sleep are numerous, it seems clear that the dangers of NOT sleeping outweigh them considerably."
- "Delavigne is a company on the rise: we're finding new partners every day, our distribution network is wider than ever, and we are expanding our presence in Asian markets considerably."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Considerably' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !