Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir tout)
danger: le danger
- "Kimmie : No, my presentation is on the dangers of stereotypes in the workplace."
- "There are lots of dangers on the sea, including the very real threat of zucchini."
- "The sea is notorious for many terrible things and dangers."
- "A perfume containing the pure essence of forbidden fruit: tempting and dangerous."
- "On Monday, there's "Dangerous Midwives" on CBC from 9pm to 9.30pm."
- "I think that someone is in danger, and we must find them before Icarus kills again!"
- "After the break, we'll talk about hunting the most dangerous prey of all."
- "Highway to the danger zone!"
- "Gonna take you right into the danger zone"
- "MISSION DANGEROUS."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Danger' ? Partagez-le avec nous !