a department store: un grand magasin (type "Galeries Lafayette")
- "I was a no-good cowboy with a failed department store and a ton of debt."
- "It's that time again: time for our quarterly review of sales of Delavigne products at Warbuckle's Department Stores."
- "He's got department stores from here to..."
- "I owe a lot of the success of my department stores to him and his perfumes."
- "After the Warbuckle sex scandal, the "Department Store massacre", the Warbuckle fake moon landing, and other indiscretions by the retail king, could this be the straw that breaks the camel's back?"
- "It could be that the economic downturn in this country is finally having an effect on Warbuckle's Department Stores."
- "The big meeting with Dillon's Department Stores has been postponed until tomorrow."
- "No matter how much your department stores are grossing every month, there's no way you can stay out of personal debt when you're spending like this."
- "When I opened my first department store, I was skeptical too."
- "I didn't know that Warbuckle's Department Stores was in such difficulty."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Department store' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !