a desk: un bureau (le meuble)
Susan has a desk at Delavigne. Susan travaille chez Delavigne.
a cash desk une caisse
the reception desk la réception
- "Also, I'm leaving 50 dollars on your desk."
- "Well, by the look of your desk, it was a very intensive session."
- "But I don't have a desk!"
- "Tomorrow morning I have to finish an interim financial report, and Kevin still hasn't gotten back to me with the figures I need from the factories in Asia, and I already asked him eight times, and Bruno's going to be furious if the finished report isn't on his desk by 12."
- "The policy is on your desk, along with some chocolates."
- "Just keep your head down on the desk and we will begin."
- "Hannah : What happened to your desk?"
- "Your desk's been cleared"
- "Preparation: Please be naked, lying face down on your desk when I arrive."
- "I have to get these figures from our California retail stores into this spreadsheet, out of that printer, and then onto Philip's desk in the next six minutes, and you are really stressing me out!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Desk' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !