Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
to die: mourir
- "I know I'm dying."
- "Me with a poor dying grandmother?"
- "I'm showing that everybody died, except one baby."
- "You're dying."
- "My father once said, a dying British man will shoot you while you're trying to rob an airport."
- "Everybody knows I'm dying."
- "I don't wanna die."
- "Godfather : I'm going to explain this one more time, before I die."
- "Godfather : No Peter, I'm dying."
- "So what I'm about to say to you is very important, you understand, because I'm dying."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Die' ? Partagez-le avec nous !