Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
to eat: manger
Notons que ce verbe est irrégulier :
I eat / I ate / I have eaten
- "Philip : Uh, it's just to eat."
- "Jean : Well, I'm very hungry, and since we don't eat dinner with Mamie, I suggest we go inside and at least we have a bite to eat, you know "miam miam"."
- "My boy says he can eat 50 eggs, he can eat 50 eggs!"
- "Philip : I agree, let's go eat something."
- "When you smile at me, it's like my heart stops working, and then my stomach hurts and I cannot eat anything any more."
- "To eat and sing?"
- "- DO NOT eat in the bedrooms."
- "Remember, eat lots of carrots to keep your hair nice and shiny."
- "You eat dinner, then talk to him. Come on and follow me now!"
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Eat' ? Partagez-le avec nous !