Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir tout)
to elect (someone): élire, choisir (quelqu'un)
- "Mazerati cautiously approached each individual, so it came as a total surprise to all involved when Mazerati was elected CEO by the D&C board last Tuesday."
- "Philip : Yeah Susie, who elected you interim CEO?"
- "Bruno : The board has elected a new CEO, Sylvio Mazerati."
- "I mean why wasn't Horatio elected?"
- "Does anyone remember who was elected President in my place?"
- "Many believe aliens are responsible for re-electing former US president George W."
- "Mr. Bumblefund, an investment banker at Greenback & Trust, has been elected by our shareholders to represent them at this meeting, and speaks on their behalf."
- "Moira : Carry on eating those burgers, Brent, and you could be elected next year."
- "I was elected during the last board meeting."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Elect' ? Partagez-le avec nous !