an elephant: un éléphant
Elephantidae is a family of pachyderm, and the only remaining family in the order Proboscidea. There are three living species : the African Bush Elephant, the African Forest Elephant and the Asian Elephant. The elephant's gestation period is 22 months, the longest of any land animal.
- "Youse ( sic ) are a bunch of fuckin' elephants."
- "It's elephant tranquilizer."
- "Elephants? Oh yeah!"
- "So far I've transformed into a duck and elephant, but now I'm focusing on becoming a lotus flower."
- "It's an elephant."
- "I'll meet you at the Golden Elephant Palace."
- "What was he training, an elephant?"
- "Why did the elephant fall out the tree?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Elephant' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !