Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir tout)
an envelope: une enveloppe
- "-No, put that in an envelope"
- "A printing firm has been chosen to produce the new stationery including business cards, compliment slips, letterheads, envelopes, invoices, and product labels."
- "He actually included some of Giuseppe's back fur in the envelope."
- "Get an envelope to the post office?"
- "Return it to us in the envelope provided."
- "Bruno : You have to take this envelope to the post office."
- "If everyone could come up to my office before the end of this week to pick a name out of a hat (although truth be told, I don't own any hats, so we'll be using an envelope), I would appreciate it."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Envelope' ? Partagez-le avec nous !