Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir tout)
exotic: exotique, dépaysant
- "In the bathtub, Oléré mixed special blends of perfumes using mysterious and exotic plants."
- "Let's take a short break and we'll be back to learn more about your exotic, undiscovered nations."
- "Combining exotic Amazonian fruits with the gentle touch of aloe, TigerLily possesses a light, feminine, and fruity scent sure to please women of the most discerning tastes."
- "Sexual tastes are particularly exotic this year."
- "This fragrance contrasts exotic fruits and lush florals for a truly sophisticated smelling experience."
- "In the bathtub, Oléré mixed special types of perfumes using mysterious and exotic plants."
- "It's very exotic."
- "We've got Bümbüm on board, new exotic chemicals, a new factory."
- "I am sure you are already familiar with our extensive line of skin care and beauty products, from our award-winning perfumes (Exotic Garden and others) to our environmentally safe and organically produced soaps ("Cucumber Melonade" is one of our most popular)."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Exotic' ? Partagez-le avec nous !