Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
fortune: la fortune
- "Next Tuesday at 3:45, we will be receiving a visit from Lucie M Lohan, heiress to the Lohan fortune and a prospective investor with major connections."
- "Subject: Your fortune and your future"
- "I'm losing my fortune!"
- "Voiceover : Previously, at the Delavigne Corporation: Lucie Lohan, heiress to the Lohan fortune ran away from the company because the staff wouldn't stop singing."
- "- The chance to earn your fortune, without working your butt off."
- "Designed Exsmell spreadsheets to keep track of my personal fortune."
- "I left my small village in Guanajuato to seek a fortune for my family."
- "Zhi Zhi Wang died of "natural causes" (according to the police report) in 1992, without appointing a successor to the Wang fortune."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Fortune' ? Partagez-le avec nous !