the government: le gouvernement, l'assemblée
- "I am comfortable in high-pressure situations, and I work well both independently and within a team. In addition to my secretarial and research skills, I am an experienced event planner, having arranged Bingo Night for three consecutive years, one of the government's most popular evenings."
- "Philip : Her family's really into government."
- "You with the government?"
- "Philip : My god, you take the fun out of government."
- "Founder and CEO Harold Percy Warbuckle is the driving force behind these changes, and realizes that in today's world, governments don't effect change, billionaires do."
- "I'm sure they already have a stable government."
- "In an unlikely turn of events, an American tourist has peacefully overthrown the Peacenikland government and crowned himself "King and all-round awesome leader" of the country."
- "they control the media, the global economy, the press, the government, the weather and the menu at the Delavigne cafeteria."
- "We'll need an unstable government, possibly with a dictator."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Government' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !