Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
(a bunch of) grapes: (une grappe de) raisin
- "I've also sent some grapes for your mother."
- "and we've been cultivating Zinfandel grapes for over 100 years."
- "I can't remember the names of many of the wines or grapes that we tasted, but I can remember that they were very nice, and that there were lots of them."
- "4 French cheeses with grapes and crackers"
- "Bring me some more grapes!"
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Grape' ? Partagez-le avec nous !