(a bunch of) grapes: (une grappe de) raisin
- "I've also sent some grapes for your mother."
- "Wine woman : ...and we've been cultivating Zinfandel grapes for over 100 years..."
- "Bring me some more grapes!"
- "I can't remember the names of many of the wines or grapes that we tasted, but I can remember that they were very nice, and that there were lots of them."
- "4 French cheeses with grapes and crackers"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Grape' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !