Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
a hall: un couloir, une entrée, un hall
- "If you see me in the halls with the kids, don't hesitate to say "hi"."
- "First of all, there's the dead body in the hall - you tripped over it on the way in, remember?"
- "Summer : You're through to the San Francisco Symphony Hall ticket hotline."
- "Now I'm standing inside the huge entrance hall, looking towards the main gallery space."
- "te quartet, a group of pig musicians, will play Carnegie Hall next Tuesday, don't miss it!"
- "No doubt you've heard rumors of the efficiency expert who has been roaming our halls periodically since April."
- "Robot : Hello and welcome to the San Francisco Symphony Hall booking hotline."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Hall' ? Partagez-le avec nous !