handsome: beau, bon, joli
Your son Freddy is a handsome young man. Votre fils Freddy est un beau garçon.
Whoever finds my necklace will receive a handsome reward. La personne qui retrouve mon collier recevra une forte récompense.
UK: I received a handsome sum of money from my aunt.
US: My father is a very handsome man.
- "Although I am your king, I want you to think of me as a really handsome friend, that controls your lives in every way."
- "Bruno's mom : Bonsoir, my handsome husband."
- "Marilyn Quincy : Icarus, you never told me you had such handsome colleagues."
- "Brian : He's tall, handsome, well-dressed, beautiful shoulders, fantastic nose—"
- "Warbuckle : Eh, she's going to say: "Hello gentlemen, which one of you handsome fellas is going to kiss me at midnight?"
- "They have peanuts in abundance, and their pilots are very handsome."
- "Our charismatic and handsome leader has granted us the rare privilege of visiting him in his humble palace."
- "Of all the candidates that applied, you're the least qualified, but the most handsome."
- "Still, there is hope for the human resistance: Edward and I have kidnapped the most important and handsome robot - BrianBot!"
- "It is my sad duty to inform you that I am resigning from my positions as Head of Research and Development and Most Handsome Man at the Delavigne Corporation, effective immediately."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Handsome' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !