Head of sales
Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir tout)
the head of (sales, marketing department): le responsable (des ventes, du marketing)
- "My name is Philip, I'm head of sales."
- "Susan Bliss Head of Marketing"
- "I'm Mr Philip Cheeter, HEAD of Sales at the DELAVIGNE Corporation."
- "The record turnover is mainly due to an aggressive discount policy implemented by Delavigne's Head of Sales, Philip Cheeter."
- "Position Head of Sales"
- "Head of Marketing and PR"
- "Narrator : Thundera, the Siberian tiger, is surely the most formidable hunter of all, and an imposing presence in the meeting room. Here we see Philip Cheeter, head of sales, negotiating with the help of this magnificent tiger."
- "You are Head of Sales, right?"
- "Let me introduce you to Horatio Oléré, Delavigne's "nose" and head of our Research and Development department."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Head of sales' ? Partagez-le avec nous !