a headset: un casque (pour écouter de la musique), un casque-micro
- "Return to the computer and try to put something solid (a 30cm lead plate is ideal) between you and the subject wearing the headset."
- "I'm just going to attach the headset...Wow Brian, you've certainly got big hair, it doesn't seem to fit!"
- "Connect power unit to headset."
- "We provide a stylish headset, which is basically a pair of electrodes that are attached to the victim's – I mean – subject's head..."
- "Place headset on subject's head and secure with glue provided."
- "Remove headset from box."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Headset' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !