hot: chaud, épicé, bouillant
Attention, hot est très souvent employé en argot dans des constructions idiomatiques.
(She's) hot! (slang): (Elle est) sexy ! (argot)
UK: I'd love a nice cup of hot tea.
US: It's way too hot in this recording studio.
- "I want to tell her how hot she is but she'll think I'm sexist."
- "How would you like to give me some of your hot coffee, baby?"
- "Too hot in the hot tub!"
- "I am keeping this dog, because my ex-girlfriend is super hot."
- "It's very hot!"
- "One hot coffee, in a cup."
- "She's so hot, she's making me sexist."
- "Right now I am standing outside the hottest party in Hollywood, home of the most important people on earth: celebrities."
- "The balloon lost radio contact with airport personnel some time after 7:00 am, said air traffic controllers at the Napa Valley Hot Air Center."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Hot' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !