a human being: un être humain
- "My name is Philip Cheeter and I'm the most repugnant human being on the face of the earth."
- "Human beings have the disadvantage of being able to worry about future events, including ones which may never happen."
- "Samantha : If I may, sir, camels are amazing animals, and I am currently in a serious relationship with one, but there is no way that a camel could replace a human being at a highly-skilled office job!"
- "Icarus is a seriously awkward human being with some bizarre compulsive disorders, but he is quite gifted with numbers."
- "Namely, should the company stay in the hands of this pitiful excuse for a human being, Bruno Delavigne-"
- "Though I'm deeply disturbed by your behavior, I am committed to helping you become a less disgusting human being through my life coaching."
- "I am your new king, and generally awesome human being, Philip Cheeter."
- "Oh God, why am I such a terrible human being?"
- "Like he deserves our respect as a human being, or an ostrich."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Human being' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !