Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
to impress: impressionner
Your performance today really impressed me. Votre performance aujourd'hui m'a beaucoup impressionné.
- "The way he gets on with his staff impresses me incredibly."
- "Your performance on memory tests has impressed me from afar, and truly, when you checked the box marked "No need to review", it was then that I realized I could no longer keep my deep admiration for you a secret."
- "It's from Silke Banowski from Krefeld, Germany, known for its impressive Wasserburg."
- "Impressive, right?"
- "Lawrence Laughsalot : Very impressive, Ms. Bliss."
- "I'm impressed, I'm impressed."
- "Fall to bits, I confess, I admit, I'm impressed."
- "I was at the art show last night, and I was very impressed by the work of one artist – Pierre Plazbo."
- "On Thursday, please dress to impress, and no latecomers - it's just not cool kids."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Impress' ? Partagez-le avec nous !