an incident: un incident
- "Incident type: SHARK ATTACK (CLASSIC)"
- "BONDI POLICE DEPARTMENT - LAW ENFORCEMENT INCIDENT REPORT"
- "The teacher of the class has been hailed as a hero for bringing the incident to a swift end by saying, "Ok class, that's enough excitement for today, turn to page 54 of your textbooks: Trigonometry"."
- "You'll be pleased to know that despite our little incident, I managed to talk those suckers at "Smells R Us" into renewing their orders for the upcoming year."
- "Horatio, Glen has asked that you skip this class after hearing about the “Pilates Incident” of 2012."
- "No one was harmed in the incident, though one 94-year-old man broke his hip dancing the samba around the burning vehicle."
- "15th, tomorrow will make seven (7) weeks since your renovation project "incident" caused significant water damage to the ceiling of my bathroom (i."
- "Approximate time of incident: 15:00"
- "INCIDENT SUMMARY"
- "Sorry for the whole webcam in the bathroom incident."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Incident' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !