Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
an industry: une industrie
UK: The government should invest more money in the tourist industry.
US: The industrial revolution changed the face of the world.
- "Extensive knowledge of cosmetics industry a must!"
- "Specifically, I've been thinking about your highly unrealistic expectations of making it in the music industry."
- "Pong Industries"
- "The airline is set to revolutionise the low-cost airline industry, setting new standards in price, comfort, service and destination options."
- "With over 3 months' experience in PR and damage control, Slick Brand Solution's long track record in the industry speaks for itself!"
- "He writes: Miss Bliss, how do you manage to thrive in the male-dominated perfume industry?"
- "Framboise Industries Inc."
- "To: Mao Ping (ping@pong_industries.com)"
- "Our company's marquee perfume release last year, "Adonis for men", has been nominated for a "Smelly" award, the most prestigious award in the perfume industry."
- "For the last century, Delavigne has been among the industry leaders in cosmetics and perfumes."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Industry' ? Partagez-le avec nous !