inside (a box): à l'intérieur de, dans (une boîte)
- "Gloria : Oh... Are you sure you want to see inside this room?"
- "Back in Europe, deep inside the French countryside!"
- "Maybe someone inside knows Lucky."
- "Putting perfume inside a billboard is such a gimmick."
- "Philip : Well then, you won't mind if I take a little look inside them. Get ready for Dr. Philip to perform surgery..."
- "What's going on inside that beautiful head of yours?"
- "Open me up and take a look inside"
- "Brent : So listeners, I am now inside the party: the first stage of my mission is complete."
- "Jean : Well, I'm very hungry, and since we don't eat dinner with Mamie, I suggest we go inside and at least we have a bite to eat, you know "miam miam"."
- "I'm dying to know what's inside!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Inside' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !