Traduction It's just that
Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
it's just that (I'm scared): c'est juste que (j'ai peur)
- "Brian : No, it was fine sir, it's just that it lacks a bit of pizzaz, oomph, flavour, zippidy doo dah zippidy day."
- "It's just that we're looking for a friend of ours, we're not sure if he's still alive, and we've got to find him and then get off this island."
- "It's just that I've noticed a surprising trend: TigerLily isn't being bought by Rebecca."
- "Brian : Sir, it's just that today is December 25th!"
- "Kevin : Sir, it's not that I don't have any money it's just that I don't have any money on me, I swear."
- "It's just that it was an accident."
- "It's not that I'm scared of committing to Betty, it's just that with my history I'm afraid it might be impossible."
- "It's just that I never thought it was possible to love a woman."
- "it's just that this is very important Brian."
- "Polly : It's just that I don't really support Zirconda's membership in the European Union, but on the other hand."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'It's just that' ? Partagez-le avec nous !