(just) the three of us: (juste) nous trois
just the two of us juste nous deux
- "In fact, the very thought of the two of us together makes me ill."
- "Send her the documents right away, and then arrange a meeting here next week for the three of us."
- "Since Fridays are also rather busy for us all, I thought that Thursday would be great for the two of us to set aside a few minutes to chat."
- "So I thought that Thursday would be great for the two of us to set aside a few minutes to chat."
- "What about a candlelit dinner, just the two of us?"
- "Our beloved director of sales, and ex-president of Cheeterland, Philip Cheeter, recently completed a unique weekend seminar as part of Delavigne Corp's training program. Here's a excerpt from a recent e-mail exchange between the two of us"
- "I must say that I'm disappointed, but I'm sure that Bob, Horatio and I will have a blast, just the three of us."
- "Please contact Sam and arrange a meeting for the three of us for next Thursday."
- "Warbuckle : Well well well, Philip, look at the two of us: a couple of sad and lonely workaholics stuck at the office on New Year's Eve!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Just the three of us' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !