a language: une langue, un langage
- "English is a fabulously rich language."
- "We need to have a long talk about appropriate language in the workplace."
- "I wish I could understand your complex language."
- "We are language police, fighting bigotry."
- "MUST LEARN COCKNEY LANGUAGE."
- "Mom : What kind of language is that?"
- "Your commitment to daily English lessons has shown me how earnestly you desire to converse in the language of Shakespeare."
- "Hannah : Well, even if you're right for this example, an encyclopedia isn't about cows, it's about complicated things like politics, or history, or language."
- "Our advice to concert-goers: if you enjoy vulgar language, prepare to be delighted!"
- "Invent a new language."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Language' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !