Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir tout)
a letter: une lettre
a letter of resignation une lettre de démission
the letter F la lettre "F"
- "Please Mr. Postman, look and see, is there a letter in your bag for me?"
- "-Do you want that "hrrm" in the letter?"
- "Fortunately, however, a few fragments were spared, and I have put them in the bucket next to this letter."
- "So this letter here."
- "I don't know if or when you'll receive this letter."
- "DON'T PRONOUNCE LETTER H - SAY ""ORSE" NOT 'HORSE""
- "Accounts Payable will be letters from people asking for money – typically these will include invoices we need to pay."
- "DON'T PRONOUNCE LETTER T - SAY "WA'ER" NOT "WATER""
- "This is the third letter we have written without response."
- "This letter is in regards to a poor vending experience at Saint Andre's."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Letter' ? Partagez-le avec nous !