Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir tout)
a lion: un lion
- "For this reason I have sent you a bottle of "Lion Flower" by express delivery, which should arrive in the next couple of days."
- "Brent : Hello everyone, I'm Brent Vanderplop reporting live from the jungle, the mighty jungle, where lions sleep tonight."
- "Oh yeah! Lions? Maybe."
- "The product, "Lion Flower", is currently being sold alongside "TigerLily" at one third of the price."
- "Mistake 2: You should never force lions to wear rollerblades."
- "It's not a lion, it's a horse!"
- "Although "Lion Flower" looks similar to "TigerLily", I am reliably informed that its scent is second-rate and it will only be purchased by those outside our target market."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Lion' ? Partagez-le avec nous !