Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir tout)
lipstick: le rouge à lèvres
the lips les lèvres
a stick un bâton
- "Caller : I am wearing the lipstick."
- "I'll be wearing a long fur coat, very high heels and bright red lipstick."
- "Caller : The lipstick seems to be causing some sort of allergic reaction."
- "We are looking for some durable plastic containers and jars, cases for our lipstick, and tubes for hair care products."
- "I'm calling to report a problem with one of your products: Delavigne lipstick Rouge number 9."
- "Is your wife or girlfriend using this lipstick?"
- "It had black lipstick on it."
- "Icarus : Laugh all you want, Philip, but Ruby Delaware is waiting for me tonight wearing a fur coat, red lipstick and very high heels."
- "Cases for our lipstick, and tubes for hair care products."
- "I'll have to dig out my red lipstick and fake fox furs."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Lipstick' ? Partagez-le avec nous !