Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
a logo: un logo
- "We could put the logo on a gold necklace, and get some rappers to wear it."
- "To the new logo!"
- "Delavigne Corp intends to roll out the new logo over the next few months"
- "But seriously, this logo might not be super original, but it is timeless."
- "A gold logo is worthy of a luxury brand like ours."
- ""The logo captures these attributes — luxury, prestige, excellence, exclusivity and unsurpassed innovation."
- "Delavigne redesigns classic logo"
- "Delavigne Corp has revitalized its image by redesigning one of the most recognized symbols in the world of perfume and cosmetics: the Delavigne logo."
- "(I like the Delavigne logo."
- ""The shift to a new logo symbolizes the strategic transformation under way at Delavigne Corp."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Logo' ? Partagez-le avec nous !