Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir tout)
the lyrics (of a song): les paroles (d'une chanson)
- "do you have any lyrics?"
- "Here are the lyrics."
- "Hit me with some lyrics and I'll try to put them to music!"
- ""Down with the Duke" are known for their anarchist tendencies, pulsating tambourine rhythms, and filthy lyrics."
- "Music should be catchy, and lyrics should be playful and memorable."
- "If you were really in the closet, "writing lyrics", then read us what you wrote!"
- "Icarus : Wait a minute Eddy, I think I've got inspiration for lyrics!"
- "A short jingle with original lyrics and music to promote Delavigne perfumes."
- "Edward : Oh, thanks Icarus, but I'm not sure about the lyrics."
- "I was in my song closet, writing lyrics."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Lyrics' ? Partagez-le avec nous !