a machine: une machine, un appareil, un engin
- "I know you don't check your e-mail very regularly, as you believe they are "devil machines", but I'm really hoping you get this message as soon as possible."
- "Philip & Brian : MACHINE!"
- "Let's welcome our first, and thankfully penultimate, that means second to last, entry: "Boy Joy Machine?"
- "For those of you just tuning in, it was reported that the eccentric perfume magnate was piloting a hot air balloon while drunk when he lost control of the machine."
- "Edward, take me to the microfiche machine!"
- "I'm just here to wipe the sweat off the machines."
- "Jean : Uh, can we buy a real espresso machine for the lounge?"
- "So would you like to discuss your espresso machine proposal?"
- "Not only are private plane flights expensive and wasteful, but Horatio is terrified of machines, with the exception of his juicer."
- "Horatio : You have reached the voicemail machine of Horatio Oléré, the head of research and development at the Delavigne Corporation and an aspiring massage therapist."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Machine' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !