meat: la viande
- "The basic philosophy behind the movement is that eating locally has ecological value: The carbon footprint of Kobe beef which has made the trip from Japan to New York has more of an environmental impact than a piece of fresh meat from the local farmer's market."
- "Opera: you get the crocodile meat and that dead koala."
- "Young man : Meat is in aisle 12."
- "I need meat!"
- "That's why you're so skinny, you need some meat."
- "A large slab of meat of indeterminate origin (Ask your server)"
- "Your old meat made me sick."
- "- a "kangabanger" (a hot dog made from kangaroo meat)"
- "Greg : Lighting barbies and grilling meat... for a living?"
- "Horatio was jailed in the meat freezer for refusing."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Meat' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !