a menu: un menu
- "The special meals for business clients change every week, and I don't know what's on next week's menu."
- "they control the media, the global economy, the press, the government, the weather and the menu at the Delavigne cafeteria."
- "MENU Appetisers"
- "didn't you read the small print on the back of the menu, sir?"
- "To help us better deal with your complaint, please choose from the following menu"
- "I can't believe we ate everything on the menu!"
- "Brian : Well, I thought today's menu was excellent."
- "Because that's also on the menu..."
- "Would Mr. Delavigne prefer the macrobiotic fish or macrobiotic vegetarian menu?"
- "Please note that the menu is subject to change."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Menu' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !