Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
a mountain: une montagne
- "Horatio Oléré was recognized by a mountain goat, who immediately emailed our site, informing us that the millionaire shaman instigated a snowball fight with a band of peaceful Yetis."
- "I think that my new mountain bear rehabilitation clinic will give sick and injured bears a chance for better health."
- "The Texas Mountain bear is on the endangered species list, with fewer than 100 bears in the wild today."
- "Brian : Ahh, this fresh mountain air is good for the mind, body and soul."
- "1988-90 Green Gulch Zen Center (Mountain Gate Temple, Yosemite Valley)"
- "I know a shortcut over the Rocky Mountains."
- "Life is like a river, flowing down a long mountain."
- "Susie : Finally, you're going to found the Warbuckle's Mountain Bear Rehabilitation Clinic."
- "Bruno : The Park is teeming with wildlife and natural features, from the Old Faithful Geyser to the mountains, lakes, rivers, canyons and forests."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Mountain' ? Partagez-le avec nous !