the mouth: la bouche
- "You and your big mouth!"
- "(A handkerchief held in front of the mouth and nose would work out at just 40 cents per unit."
- "I am shocked and appalled by your filthy mouth and mediocre tambourine skills."
- "SAY VV OR FF INSTEAD OF TH SOUND - SAY "MUVVER" NOT "MOTHER", "MAUFF" NOT "MOUTH""
- "It isn't just wine lovers who are left with an unpleasant taste in the mouth: environmentalists claim that the falling demand for cork is leading to large-scale deforestation."
- "Bruno, you have a beautiful mouth!"
- "Brian : Try putting this pen in your mouth, I think it should help."
- "From now on the first thing and the last thing I want to hear out of your mouths is "Sir"."
- "Chocolate melted and poured into your mouth by trained chimpanzees"
- "He might not respond because we put some tape over his mouth to stop him screaming!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Mouth' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !