Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
(to watch) a movie: (regarder) un film
I stayed home and watched movies last night. Je suis resté chez moi hier soir et j'ai regardé des films.
- "Herbert : Listen buddy, these things happen in the movie business."
- "Journalist 1 : Mr. Delavigne, what kind of movie are you going to see?"
- "Haven't you seen that movie?"
- "If you stop going to bad movies, they'll stop making bad movies."
- "I think I'll go see a movie."
- "I loved his last movie."
- "I'm calling to get the latest on our movie."
- "Although the script is very well written, we think that a movie about a serial killer with a pathological obsession with Delavigne products may harm our brand's image."
- "I'm a movie producer based in L."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Movie' ? Partagez-le avec nous !