near: proche, près
to near: (s')approcher, avoisiner
- "Bruno : Well everyone, we're nearing the end of our show."
- "Day 13 : Horatio has constructed a small tent near the ovens, comprised mainly of asparagus and T-Bone steaks."
- "Kevin : Yes they do, but all deliveries to Brazil go out of Southampton, England, and it takes around 16 days to get to Itaguai port, near Rio de Janeiro."
- "Bad: Don't spray near an open flame"
- "A fellow student said "Zack was careful not to throw the candy directly at people, but a caramel square did land quite near my foot"."
- "Visitors will have the opportunity to purchase their favorite perfumes in a retail store situated near the exit, and many of the artworks will be inspired by famous Delavigne scents."
- "You run to the nearest drugstore and buy a bottle of TigerLily perfume."
- "Locals were treated to a free firework display yesterday when a lorry containing perfumes crashed near a beach and burst into flames."
- "You know, near the water."
- "Travelling to and from the nearest city is no problem, our airport shuttle service is guaranteed to take the same amount of time as the flight itself."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Near' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !