nuclear: nucléaire, atomique
- "You are under arrest for detonating a nuclear bomb in the Pacific Ocean."
- "Brian : Probably not... I don't enjoy nuclear war as much as I used to."
- "Horatio : This is Giuseppe, he is my Chief of Staff, Minister of Education, and Head of our Nuclear Program. When I get home, Giuseppe prepares me a mojito and rolls me a big cigar."
- "Let's not think about what would happen if terrorists hijacked a plane with a nuclear reactor..."
- "Uh huh...The nuclear explosion in the Pacific, yes sir!"
- "A nuclear submarine?"
- "Also... says something here about nuclear weapons, so maybe that's not the best idea."
- "Sailor : But don't you think renting a nuclear submarine was a little bit excessive?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Nuclear' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !