Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
an office: un bureau (le lieu)
Offices Locaux (professionnels)
- "Is he ever in the office?"
- "Icarus : Welcome to the "super duper mystery solving laboratory", everyone, which incidentally doubles as my office."
- "In lieu of this pointless, frivolous expenditure, I propose a boring meeting at the office at 8.15 am."
- "my office!"
- "I haven't been in the office in weeks."
- "Jean : Miss Susie, since the first day I saw you in your office, I have been in love with you."
- "Now get dressed, and we'll head to the office, ok?"
- "Now which way to the welfare office?"
- "Philip : You mean your office?"
- "Last but not least, Bob Carter has finally fixed the printer in my office."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Office' ? Partagez-le avec nous !