After years of living together, they are now officially married. Après des années de vie commune, ils sont maintenant officiellement mariés.
- "We are now officially open for business!"
- "Due to popular demand, as well as the concerning rise of obesity in our office, I'm proud to officially open the “Xavier Delavigne Memorial Sport and Fitness center for exercise”."
- "I am writing to officially tender my written notice of resignation from the Delavigne Corporation, effective two weeks from today."
- "Actually, this seems like a good time to officially tell you Bruno, I'm.."
- "The Serious Fraud office has been called in, and, although they haven't officially announced their findings yet, the Sunday Roast has THE scoop: it appears that Leeson had been netting huge losses on unauthorised deals, and falsifying information to cover up his failures."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Officially' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !